The Fit4™ Stage 4 is designed to fit BIG KIDS comfortably and correctly in Booster Mode.
. . . . .
Fit to VehicleFor full details, refer to instruction manual
- 1.If your child weighs between 40-100 lbs., stands 38-57" tall and displays the proper maturity to remain seated correctly using a vehicle seat-belt, place your Fit4™ Forward-Facing within an approved vehicle seating position
- 2.Recline the seat so the bubble is within the Stage 4 color range
- 3.In Booster Mode, you can secure your Fit4™ to the vehicle using LATCH and Top Tether
Fit to ChildFor full details, refer to instruction manual
- 1.Loosen, unbuckle and store away the 5-Point Harness into the storage compartment at seat back
- 2.Ensure your FitKit™ is set-up correctly in Stage 4
- 3.Ensure shoulder belt guide is slightly above child's shoulders and correctly thread vehicle seat belt through Fit4 Booster Mode Belt Guide
- 4.Check to make sure vehicle seat-belt lays snug against childs hips and shoulders, then secure to vehicle
- 5.Check your work - View instruction manual