PhysioForma Light Day & Night Pacifier (2pc)
Finally, a paci that soothes babies and parents too. The PhysioForma™ Light Orthodontic Pacifier is backed by science to actively support breathing and oral development.
A variety pack featuring a Glow-in-the-Dark paci! All PhysioForma™ pacifiers are designed to help position baby’s tongue forward to maintain an open airway. This exclusive nipple design was developed, tested, and approved in partnership with an advisory panel of leading neonatologists, pediatricians, and orthodontists. Baby approved too. Accepted by 9 out of 10 babies.
For baby’s oral development, the orthodontic nipple guides tongue placement to evenly distribute pressure across the palate.
The narrow base allows for optimal lip closure, supporting proper development of the palate and teeth. Light pacifiers are super lightweight with an extra ventilated shield. Double ventilation channels promote air circulation, helping to reduce moisture buildup on baby’s soft, sensitive skin.
The extra-gentle shield is designed for comfort and breathability for a barely-there feel on baby’s face. For uninterrupted soothing, the nipple is an extra-soft silicone with a satin-textured finish to help keep the paci in baby’s mouth. Each set of Light pacifiers includes one paci for day and one glow-in-the dark paci for night.
Available in three sizes: 0-6m, 6-16m, and 16m+. Reusable, sterilizable case included.
- Actively supports baby’s breathing
- Clinically developed, tested, and approved in partnership with an advisory panel of leading neonatologists, pediatricians, and orthodontists
- One paci for day and one glow-in-the-dark paci for night
- Extra-soft, satin-textured silicone nipple for more comfort and less slip
- Double ventilation holes for air circulation help prevent the gathering of saliva
- Extra-light shield for a barely-there feel on baby’s face
- Lateral curve of the nipple evenly distributes the tongue’s pressure against the palate
- Tiny ridges and inclined nipple shape guide proper tongue placement
- Supports development of palate and teeth
- Narrow base for extra flexibility and optimal closure of the mouth
- BPA and LATEX Free
- Reusable case lets you sterilize pacifiers in 3 minutes
- Designed and made in Italy
Product Dimensions : 2.50" x 1.70" x 2.00"
Product Weight: 2 ounces
Package Dimensions: 4.33" x 1.93" x 5.14"