Happiness Goes from Heart to Heart
Chicco Means the Happiness of Children
The essence of every Chicco activity and project is to make children happy and to give them a smile. The statement "wherever there’s a baby" perfectly encapsulates the corporate commitment, i.e. to respond to the diverse needs of every baby from birth.
A philosophy underlying Chicco's CSR commitment and that translates into initiatives aimed at supporting the neediest children. How? By also taking care of their health.
Happiness is a feeling that can be transmitted from heart to heart: for this reason Chicco has decided to develop, in collaboration with the "Mission Bambini" Foundation, an international project of solidarity called “Happiness goes from heart to heart”.discover the project
The Results Achieved
- 9 Artsana subsidiaries actively involved
- 445.820 euros donated to Mission Bambini Foundation
- 29 medical missions supported by Artsana in 11 Countries: Cambodia, Myanmar, Zambia, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Eritrea, Romania, Brazil, Somalia, Kenya.
- 4 missions actively participated by Artsana Managers: Cambodia, Angkor Hospital for Children
- 805 hours spent in training local doctors on the job by an international medical equipe
- 7.006 children screened
- 225 children affected by heavy heart disease operated and saved
"Mission Bambini" is an Italian Foundation that was set up in 2000 in Milan. It was founded by the Italian industrial engineer Goffredo Modena with the aim of providing practical assistance to poor and sick children, children without education and who have suffered physical or moral violence and giving them the opportunity and the hope to which they are entitled. Since its birth, the foundation has helped more than 1,300,000 children through 1,450 projects in Italy and in 72 countries around the world.
The choice of Chicco to link into the "Mission Bambini" Foundation came about from the common Italian origins of the two founders, the Cavaliere del Lavoro Pietro Catelli and Mr. Goffredo Modena and of the two entities that found in solidarity a territory of sharing and fruitful collaboration.