The Fit4™ Stage 2 is designed to fit TODDLERS comfortably and correctly in Rear-Facing Mode.
. . . . .
Fit to VehicleFor full details, refer to instruction manual
- 1.Place your Fit4™ Car Seat Rear-Facing within an approved vehicle seating position
- 2. If your child is considered a supported sitter or greater, they can be reclined in a more upright seating angle as desired. Recline the seat so the bubble is within the Stage 2 color range
- 3.Secure your Fit4™ to the vehicle using LATCH or Vehicle Belt
Fit to ChildFor full details, refer to instruction manual
- 1.Ensure your FitKit™ is set-up correctly in Stage 2
- 2.Loosen harness and position your TODDLER correctly within seat
- 3.Buckle and tighten the 5-Point harness
- 4.Check your work - View instruction manual